Digital Business & Technology
Digital transformation brings huge impacts to the global business. People consider that today technologies play pivotal transformation in digital era. In business sectors that are being transformed by technology, we support our client by providing end-to-end legal service in highly dynamic digital-intellectual property right-telecommunication related business.
Our expertise encompasses not only corporate actions and legal compliance matters but also in particular technical issues in Digital Business and Technology (DBT) sector. We combine our experiences and extensive knowledge in DBT sector with assisting our client for formulizing and structuring strategies to engage business in Indonesia, establishing the companies, administering licenses, performing corporate actions, and assisting dispute resolution process. Our DBT team is committed to provide you with comprehensive legal services.
- Trusted in acting as Indonesian legal counsel to a well-known state owned telecommunication and digital enterprise in Indonesia in their reorganization and consolidation of tower business, its satellite loss issues, and its governance and regulatory matters since 2011 up to present.
- Successfully appointed as legal counsel of an Indonesian state owned company to advise and assist in its multi billion procurement project of government multifunctional satellite.
- Indonesian legal counsel to a Qatar company for telecommunication services in its acquisition of Indonesian company and its issuance of USD3,000,000,000 Global Medium Term Note.Providing legal assistance for Indonesian first private satellite company in relation to Palapa C Satellite launch.
- We advised a satellite operator company in Asia-pacific region based in Bermuda with regard to the operation of satellite communications and their cooperative agreements with an Indonesian Telecommunications Company.
- We represented the national professional association for all stakeholders in telecommunications, information technology, communication and broadcasting formulating a proposal and recommendation to the Indonesian Ministry in relation to the optimization of certain frequency spectrums allocated to CDMA (Code Division Multiple Access) telecommunications operators by advocating neutral technology in the respective frequency.
- We acted as legal counsel to a joint venture company of Indonesian and foreign telecommunication companies,for information and communication technology solution for their Network and Application Service (NAS) Solutions.
- We represented the biggest Indonesian call center companies in negotiating infrastructure management services with Indonesian operator.
- We acted as a legal counsel of an Indonesian high speed internet and home cable TV provider in relation to the provision of 4G internet services and alliance arrangement with its business partner.
- We advised one of Indonesian leading switching companies on obligation divestment plan.
- Indonesian legal counsel to an Indonesian satellite business player to provide Mobile Satellite Services (MSS) in Indonesia.
- We represented one leading internet service provider in the procurement of submarine cable connecting Jakarta-Bangka-Batam-Singapura as well as the operation and maintenance of fiber optics.