TRULY SPECIALIST IN TRANSPORTATION LAW. GLOBALLY MINDED.
Anggia is well known for her expertise in the transportation law, covering railways, toll road, aviation-airport, and maritime-seaport. Joined the firm in 2009, she has been involved in various transactions in the transportation sector such as project financing, aircraft financing, M&A, EPC works, railways concession, airport privatization, public private partnership, advisory works, etc. Her strong relation with regulators in the sector further her active and influential involvement in the Indonesian Air Law Society, Indonesia Chambers of Commerce, and Indonesian Maritime Law Association have make her a leading lawyer in the industry.
With her exceptional expertise she has been trusted by leading players in each sector of the industry. She advised and represented the biggest railways operator in Indonesia, PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero), in preparing and negotiating its concession agreement for the first LRT project in Indonesia worth for 29,9 Trillion Rupiah. In the aviation and toll road sector, she advised and represented notable names such as PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero), PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero), assisted PT Astratel Nusantara in the acquisition of the longest toll road project in Indonesia worth for more than 5 Trillion Rupiah. Meanwhile in the maritime-seaport sector, she advised one of the biggest sea port operators in Indonesia and many other maritime players for their general corporate matters.
- Leiden University, Netherlands, (Post-Graduate, Master of Laws, 2014)
- Universitas Padjajaran, Indonesia, (Bachelor of Law, 2009)
PUBLICATION AND CERTIFICATION
- EU – ASEAN Open Skies Agreement - published by The American Bar Association in 2015
- Indonesian Aircraft Financing & Leasing - published by Law Business Research Ltd, London
- Indonesian Air Transport Overview - published by Law Business Research Ltd, London
- Drone in Indonesia, a Collection of Articles regarding Drone Regulation in 25 jurisdictions - published by Kluwer Academic Publishers in 2016
- Drone in ASEAN, a Collection of Articles Regarding Drone Regulation in 25 Jurisdictions - published by Kluwer Academic Publishers in 2016
- The Strategic View: Aviation 2017 - published by Global Legal Group, London
- Registered License in Indonesian Advocate Association (PERADI)
- Certified in International Training Program for Construction Contract held by FIDIC
DYNAMIC, DETERMINED, AND DILIGENT
Being a Secretary General of the Indonesia Air Law Society (IALS) and an Executive Board of the Indonesian Maritime Association, Anggia is an immensely accomplished partner of Bahar with a humbling personality. She is determined to display the best of her abilities in every role she is associated with and brings all her knowledge and understanding into the table.