Daniar joined Bahar in 2018 practicing in Digital Business & Technology. He has advised technology-based clients in Indonesia and abroad. His experience include; inter alia, IT transactions, PPP project of government multifunction satellites, corporate compliance with Indonesian data protection laws for a global telecommunication service provider, guiding companies in complex communications law, content & technology transactions, IT-outsourcing, IPRs, investment, and administrative law matters.
Daniar combines his broad knowledge of the technology world with law related issues. He has covered matters in Robot & AI Laws, eHealth, Climate Engineering, Technology ethics, IPRs & Technology, ICT and Cloud Computing Contracts, Cybercrime, Global E-commerce and Internet Liability, Biotech Laws, Privacy and Data Protection, Telecommunications Law, TLD and Internet Governance.
- Tillburg University, the Netherlands (Master of Law degree, Law and Technology (LLM) program)
- University of Brawijaya, Malang, Indonesia (Bachelor of Law degree) in techno-regulation final essay
- Advocate License by Indonesian Advocate Association - PERADI
- Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E) - IAPP
- Certified Blockchain Expert™ - Blockchain Council
- Registered IPR consultant (Patent and Trademark Attorney) DGIP Ministry of Law and Human Right Indonesia