Daniar joined Bahar in 2017 and practices in Digital Business & Technology team ever since. He has been advising technology-based business clients in Indonesia and abroad, inter alia, IT transactions, PPP project of government multifunction satellites, corporate compliance with Indonesian data protection laws for a global telecommunication service provider, guiding companies in their complex communications law, content & technology transactions, IT-outsourcing, IPRs, investment, and administrative law matters.
He successfully passed all disciplines/subject-matters of all interconnection issues between laws and technology, including, Robot & AI Laws, eHealth, Climate Engineering, Technology ethics, IPRs & Technology, ICT and Cloud Computing Contracts, Cybercrime, Global E-commerce and Internet Liability, Biotech Laws, Privacy and Data Protection, Telecommunications Law, TLD and Internet Governance, and beyond.
- Tillburg University, the Netherlands (Master of Law degree, Law and Technology (LLM) program)
- University of Brawijaya, Malang, Indonesia (Bachelor of Law degree) in techno-regulation final essay
- Advocate License by Indonesian Advocate Association - PERADI
- Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E) - IAPP
- Certified Blockchain Expert™ - Blockchain Council