A FEARLESS TRADE, TOURISM, INDUSTRY LAWYER
Jessica specializes in Trade, Tourism, and Industry (TTI). She has experience in handling various trade matters relating to manufacture, supply and sale, import and export licensing procedures, trade policy matters, as well as trade legal advice. For tourism, she currently advises European investors in constructing terminals for tourist activities. Her experience in industrial matters include providing legal services relating to, among other, industrial regulations, special economic zone (KEK), industrial estates, manufacturing, automotive, healthcare, education, and agriculture. She also handles various corporate and investment related matters.
In her active roles as Deputy Head of Permanent Committee for Multilateral Institution & Free Trade Agreements of the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KADIN Indonesia), as well as Employer’s Association of Indonesia (APINDO). Jessica is also supporting the Government of Indonesia in dealing with comprehensive economic partnership agreement (CEPA) negotiations, including Indonesia – EFTA CEPA, Indonesia – Australia CEPA, and Indonesia – European Union CEPA.
Jessica has advised and assisted various multinational companies and domestic companies. Some of her notable credentials include, among other, assisting one of the biggest petrochemical company in Southeast Asia in obtaining tax holiday incentive; advising and negotiating on behalf of a domestic pharmaceutical company as the seller in shares acquisition to PT Phapros Tbk., a subsidiary of PT Rajawali Indonesia (Persero); and advising one of the largest European manufacturer of steel and wire products, on its various transactions in Indonesia. She also provides legal services on a regular basis to one of the largest European company engaging in diverse technology platforms and systems, and to an American multinational manufacturer of chemical products.
- Pelita Harapan University, Indonesia - (Doctor of Laws, 2018)
- Pelita Harapan University, Indonesia - (Master of Laws, 2015)
- Pelita Harapan University, Indonesia - (Bachelor of Economics, 2013)
- Public-Private Consultation for Free Trade Agreement in Canada and Indonesia, published in January 2018.
- Stakeholder Consultation Report on the Indonesia – European Union Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement, published by the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KADIN Indonesia) and Employer’s Association of Indonesia (APINDO) in September 2017 (co-contributor).
- Free Trade Agreement Practical Guide, published by the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KADIN Indonesia) and Employer’s Association of Indonesia (APINDO) in April 2017 (co-contributor).
- Deputy Head of Permanent Committee for Multilateral Institution & Free Trade Agreements, the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KADIN Indonesia).
- Deputy Head of International Relations & Investment Committee for Free Trade Agreement, Employer’s Association of Indonesia (APINDO).
POSITIVE, HIGH INTEGRITY, AND ALWAYS LEARNING
Jessica has complimentary, unique work and educational backgrounds. She started her education and career in finance before deciding to realize her interests and passions in business law. She always keeps an open, positive mind and holds herself with high integrity – personally and professionally. Graduating from Doctoral Degree in 2018 as the youngest Doctor at the university, Jessica defines herself as a student of life that always learns every day.