Noverina Saurma Swasty Gurning
THE CHOSEN LAWYER FOR UTILITIES FINANCING
Noverina specializes in Infrastructure Project with a focus on the oil and gas, power, water and toll road sectors, Project Finance including sharia transaction, Investment, Capital Market, Mergers & Acquisitions, Restructuring, Corporate Governance and corporate-related matters.
Noverina has assisted in reviewing power purchase agreement (PPA) and back-to-back gas sales agreements (GSA) for project finance purpose, advised governmental entities and various businesses including banks, non-banks financial institutions, investors and corporates on national and international transactions, advised on financing transaction related to power plant financing project, advised and assisted in sharia syndication loan transactions and right issue transaction, and a record-setting transaction on acquisition equity and mezzanine facilities to obtain effective ownership of the longest toll road operator in Indonesia.
- Hochschule Furtwangen University, Germany (MBA, 2011)
- Atma Jaya Catholic University, Indonesia (Bachelor of Law, with honors Cum Laude, 2005)
PUBLICATION AND CERTIFICATION
- Getting the Deal Through Indonesia 2015.
- Indonesian Advocate Association (PERADI).
- Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KADIN)
- Deputy Head of Permanent Committee for Supporting Industries in Oil and Gas
EXPERIENCED, ACCOMPLISHED, AND EAGER TO APPROACH
Noverina is not your average lawyer. She has what some lawyers don’t: the ability to create and form strategy, and analyzing structures from current situations systematically in addition to being good in approaching the client’s transaction from a legal and banking perspective.